1972 VW Riviera pop top for sale

Home Forums Discussion Forums Classifieds 1972 VW Riviera pop top for sale

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RedRyder 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RedRyder
    Participant

Hi There,

I have a strong, clean 1972 Riviera camper bus for sale. It has a 1975 2.0L engine with dual webber carbs, that were rebuilt in SLC. I purchased this bus in Portland, OR and now live in Santa Fe. I’ve had the pleasure to drive this bus all over the west, and never had a problem. It’s a beautiful, reliable bus that I have loved dearly. I would like to see it go to someone who is interested in fully restoring it, as the exterior could use some polishing. I have all the records (as I’ve only serviced it with true VW professionals), many extras, and am available to provide additional information to interested parties. Interior has hard wood floors, good upholstery, new leather front seats, clean pop top that is waterproof, childs cot, plus many other extras (specialty VW bike rack, certified after-factory tent for extra room, seatbelts, after factory radio, weather proof cover, etc). This is my 3rd bus, so I am well acquainted with how to properly care for these guys.

Feel free to contact me via email or text to set a time to discuss in further detail. Thank you!

503.473.9402/noglahagus@gmail.com           $15K OBO

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  RedRyder.
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by  RedRyder.

TomTheToyMan
    Keymaster

Nice!

RedRyder
    Participant

this bus has sold, thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.