2018 NM State Fair VW Classic Car Show

Home Forums Discussion Forums Events/Outings/Cruises/Shows 2018 NM State Fair VW Classic Car Show

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  69ghia 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

69ghia

The NMSF Car Show will be Sat Sept 8th.  We have 35 spots available total and I am taking reservations now so please call me at 505-514-3360

We will be meeting at Gen Parts that morning at around 7am, driving as a group to the fair grounds and leaving around 3pm.

This is a fun show and gets you and your family in the fair for free and you will be alowed to roam the fair as long as you are back to the cars by 2:30 pm

Any questions, please call me or reply to this posting.

69ghia

UPDATE ON SF VW CAR SHOW:

The NMSF Car Show is full with all 35 spots taken. If oyu still want to go, contact me and I can put you on the waiting list.

It is imperative that if you have signed up and need to back out, contact me so I can take you off the list and notify someone on the waiting list

Thank you for your help

69ghia

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT THE STATE FAIR SHOW:

Due to re routing of the Fair Parade, and changing staging places of the parade. The fair cod not guarantee access to General Parts for assembly. So, to avoid problems that morning, I have changed the assembly point.  Lynn and Domingo off San Pedro will be blocked off with limited access.

We will be now assembling right on the fairgrounds just inside Gate 3 on San Pedro. When you enter the grounds, go straight up the street to just by the African American Pavilion and park as far right as you can.  Once we make sure everyone s there, we will proceed to Heritage Ave for the show.

I hated to change things up so close to e fair show, but I didnt want any problems to pop up that morning so I

I will have maps available at the Ice Cream Tour at Freddy’s on Paseo del Norte at 2pm on the 2nd and at the meeting at Fudruckers on the 4th.  ( just got my plug in for them).

If oyu have ANY questions, please reply to this or email me at bassetfan1958@aol.com . And if you are running late that day, please cal me at 505-514-3360 to let me know. Also, if you need to cancel out, please let me know so I can give your spot to someone on the waiting list.

I hated to change things up so close to the fir, but I didnt want us to have problems that day so I decided to be pro active ! One again, ANY questions, please let me know !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.