2018 State Fair VW Car Show

Home Forums Discussion Forums Events/Outings/Cruises/Shows 2018 State Fair VW Car Show

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  69ghia 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

69ghia

If you have not heard, we are not meeting at Gen Parts for assembly for the show due to fair parade staging.  Instead, we will be meeting right on the fair grounds just inside gate 3 next to the African American Pavilion. We assemble at 0730 rain or shine

Please access gate 3 via San Pedro south from Lomas and make the left hand turn into the grounds. AVOID CENTRAL AVE AT ALL COSTS. The gate is at the traffic light at San Pedro / Copper. We have been given permission to make the left hand turn and I will be there early to make sure there are no problems.

If you are running late, please call me at 505-514-3360 to let me know.  Also call that number if you have any questions

69ghia

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you are on the waiting list you are welcome to show up to see if a spot opens up. There are people who bow out at the last minute.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.