COFFEE YOUR SET FOR THE 31ST OF DEC.

Home Forums Discussion Forums Events/Outings/Cruises/Shows COFFEE YOUR SET FOR THE 31ST OF DEC.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomTheToyMan 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

69ghia

Our monthly coffee tour is upon us already.  This month we will be going to Humble Coffee on Lomas just west of Washington.  We will meet at 2pm.  Remember, those that show up help decide where we go next time so if you have a favorite coffee joint, suggest it. It has to be one that is open on Sunday and will be open thru the afternoon.   Humble has parking in the rear of the building by the way.  The coffee tour is always the unday before our monthly meeting

While we are on the subject, this Tue the 2nd is our monthly meeting at Fudruckers at Jefferson and I-25. Meeting at 7ish but please join us for some good fudds food before the meeting begins.  Hopefully we will all be cured of our New Years hangover by then.

RKLESS DRIVER
    Participant

I have a 65 KG and would like to participate in some of the events. How do I access the next event and others for the coming season? Thanks.

TomTheToyMan
    Keymaster

You can click on the Subscribe link and should get notifications when someone updates or creates a new topic.

Hope this helps.Subscribe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.