Join in for The Heights Summer Fest June 10th

Home Forums Discussion Forums Events/Outings/Cruises/Shows Join in for The Heights Summer Fest June 10th

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by hrtm hrtm 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jaybird
    Jaybird
    Participant

JUNE 10TH

Here’s all the info for summer fest with maps etc…We can fit up to 25 Dubs. Just message on here again if you can for sure make it, and what you’ll be showing.

We are delighted to have you participate in the City of Albuquerque’s first Summerfest of the season! The free event will take place from 5-10:30 p.m. at North Domingo Baca Park. Heights Summerfest includes children’s activities, an artisan market, food, shopping and a microbrew garden featuring local breweries. All coming to a close with national headliner The Mighty Mighty Bosstones!
    EVENT LOCATION
    To get to the park, take Paseo del Norte to Wyoming Blvd. and head north. The park is located on the west side of Wyoming Blvd. between Carmel Ave. and Corona Ave.
    LOAD-IN INSTRUCTIONS
    The cars will be located in the parking lot on the north side of the park, off of Corona Ave. (see map).
    Event staff will show you to your space when you arrive. Please call event staff if you are running late.
     Plan to set-up between 2-4:15 p.m., completing set-up no later than 4:30 p.m.
     Only the car show cars will be allowed to stay in the lot. All other cars need to move to the
    designated lot.
     Bring any supplies, decoration and signage that you might need.
    PARKING
    Parking is available at La Cueva High School. Please refer to the parking map. Shuttles will run from La Cueva from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
    TEAR-DOWN
     You may not tear down or leave the event until 10:30 p.m.
     Your space must be clean by midnight.
    If you have any questions just contact me here or facebook

69ghia

Hey James, me and my 69 Ghia will be there !!! Have the day off !!!

hengle
    hengle
    Participant

I’m in. I’ll bring my Bug.

hrtm
    hrtm
    Participant

I’m in! (even though I just joined the forum this afternoon) – my ’69 Beetle is far from a show car but it’s a survivor/daily driver with a lot of patina and soul.  Lemme know if this’ll be a fit for one of the 25 spots or not.  I hit the dog park at Domingo daily and normally skip Summerfest but it’d be fun to meet some fellow air-cooled heads! – hrtm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.