Kadron tuning help wanted

Home Forums Discussion Forums Technical, Performance & Modifications Kadron tuning help wanted

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomTheToyMan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

apophasis
    Participant

Hey, I am looking for somebody to help me tune and set up my Kadron duals correctly.  I’ve got a wideband, which is showing me some strange readings.  It seems like there’s nobody in town with any clue about Kardrons, or just carbs in general, but I’d love to find a real expert.  Thanks for any leads; finder’s fee offered if you can connect me with somebody experienced and competent.  Thanks!  Please call or text 505 506-21nine3 with any info.

Cheers,

T

TomTheToyMan
    Keymaster

You’re kidding, nobody?

Have you tried Foreign Aid  505-255-9417

Or Skinners;

https://www.yelp.com/biz/skinners-carburetor-and-distributor-service-albuquerque

Good luck!

apophasis
    Participant

Totally not kidding; it’s hard to find a competent carb tuner anywhere these days.

I’ll definitely check out Skinner’s; that seems like the one hope, and thanks for the recommendation.  Wish I could find an enthusiast/hobby mechanic who knows what’s up with the subtleties of Kads, but so far no dice…

I wouldn’t take a vehicle to Foreign “Aide” if they paid me $100/hour for the privilege.  Never met a worse shop in my life.  Too bad that’s the only one in ABQ for aircooled VW…  Total boycott in my book. Ripoff prices, lies, and a bad attitude all around.  Nope, never again.  I’ve got a few horror stories about FA, quit going there years ago.

TomTheToyMan
    Keymaster

“I’ve got a wideband, which is showing me some strange readings.”

Forgive my ignorance, what is a wideband?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.