In reviewing the upcoming weather report, and at the risk of being called an alarmist. And after consulting expert council, I have decided that the meeting will go on as planned HOWEVER, please use your best judgement regarding road conditions and if it looks like the roads are to bad, do not risk injury in the pursuit of being there.
There is nothing so important that will be discussed that makes it worth the risk.
BOTTOM LINE, if it looks to risky, it probably is. While it is nice to have as many members there as possible but you as members and friends are more important.
Alot of snow is in the forecast, but alot of times, the forecasts are inaccurate, hence, this message of caution.
Any questions, please call me at 505-514-3360. If there any changes, I will post them here and on our fb page.