UPCOMING CLUB EVENTS

Home Forums Discussion Forums UPCOMING CLUB EVENTS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar 69vwkg 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    69vwkg
    Participant

Dont forget about Ice Cream Tour Sun the 5th at 2 pm at I Scream for Ice Cream on Carlisle South of Indian School and the meeting on the 7th (Tue) at 7 pm with some of us meeting earlier for great fudds food.  Lots to bring up at the meeting including Buses and Balloons, State Fair Show and the distinct possibility of us having some shows at Univ VW very soon.  Also, Ryan from Expo NM will be at the meeting to announce the winners of the show we had at the Flea Market.

Other events upcoming, May 18th VW Rumble at Abq Speedway, May 19th NMCCC Car Show at Abq Museum. A new events listing will be available at ice cream and the meeting.

If you have questions, email aaavwclub@aol.com

This is going to be a busy car show season and you dont want to miss any of it.,

69vwkg
    Participant

Next Club Meeting is Tues Jul 2nd at 7PM at Fuddruckers, I-25/Jefferson. If yyou want to eat, we will be there early.

Topics will include the well received Show Room Classic Show, the State Fair Show and lots more. Please join us and find out first hand what is happening in the air cooled community.

69vwkg
    Participant

The next meeting is Tue Aug 6th at 7 PM at Fuddruckers, I-25 @ Jefferson. Come early for some fine Fudds food.  State Fair info will be shared and a a raffle of some fine items to help our club coffers, including a book about Rt 66.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.