Albuquerque Air Alliance / Rt 66 Aircooled VW Club

AAA VW Club

Help me Finish...

Help me Finish...

Postby Deora_i » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am

Please refer to pics for current condition... My car is currently in a buddies garage in Las Vegas, NM. Can bring to Albuquerque area/ Rio Rancho Area. It is a 1970 Karmann Ghia. Chassis is pretty much complete i have many upgrades for cooling and oil capacity not shown. Brand new Upgraded transmission with a brand new 2110 stroker engine. (car has not been started since restoration started taking place.) As well as most of all the original parts. Not Really Looking to sell but more like wanting to find a great body/paint shop. I'm new To Rio Rancho/Albuquerque. It has taken me around 3 years to get this to ts current condition. no body work has been done since i have had the car other than changing the rear driver side panel. (its not set in just tacked in) I have Lexan Windows and I would like to get the car at least running/painted/electrically "stable"... Hoping someone can email me with advice here or better yet a great roller vehicle for me. I may be willing to sell The car as is to someone who has the right offer. Pretty much taking all emails about buying/selling//trades/advice/recommendations. I will respond to all within 24 hours! I keep my iPhone handy even at work.
Deora_i

Re: Help me Finish...

Postby vdubzen » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:38 am

you can see if vintage vdubs can help you. they are in rio rancho off stephanie.

1550 Stephanie Rd. S.E. Unit 113
Rio Rancho , NM. 87124
60 Karmann Ghia
68 Tin Top Camper
71 Panel Bus
74 Beetle
vdubzen
Club President

Return to Ghia